Construction Services Group
You have enough to worry about – from zoning to contracts, and contractor mishaps. Don’t add accounting to the list! Corrigan Krause understands the challenges construction companies face and works with you to build a safe and solid groundwork on which you can continue building your success.
Construction Services Solutions
From general contractors to specialized trades workers to residential homebuilders, our specialized team can identify ways to help meet your goals and objectives to achieve growth and profitability. With labor shortages and ever-changing regulations, contractors are faced with a variety of industry challenges. Our Construction Services Group is here to help, providing you with solutions and strategies that can help you take advantage of tax saving opportunities, maximize your bonding capacity, and manage your working capital.
- Audit & Accounting
- Business Advisory
- Executive/Leadership Advisory
- Tax credits and incentives
- Cost segregation services
- Cash flow optimization
- Banking and bonding advisory
- Job-Cost auditing and analysis
- Production and Inventory Control
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance Analysis
- Software selection and implementation
- WIP job cost analysis
Our Construction Services Group continues to grow and develop every day. Today, we are proud to serve more than 300 construction clients across the country.
Because of our dedication to the construction industry and our broad client base, we’ve fostered respected relationships with bonding agents, sureties, banks and other financial institutions. We’ll work with you to ensure that your current financial statements are meeting the needs of your bankers, investors and underwriters.
In addition to our technical experience, our team is involved in a variety of industry organizations, including the Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland, Construction Financial Management Association, the North Coast Building Industry Association, the National Association of Women in Construction and the Construction Employers Association.
Meet Our Construction Services Team
Key Points From This Post
• Qualifying standards have changed over the months, but as a baseline, qualification is determined by one of two factors.
• The employee retention credit cannot be claimed for wages that are expected to be forgiven under a Paycheck Protection Plan loan or other Covid-relief programs.