Not-For-Profit Services Group
You need to make every dollar count, right? We understand. Without properly managed finances for your not-for-profit, making every dollar count can feel impossible. Corrigan Krause can help you meet your challenges head on, refining your financial reporting, driving greater efficiency in fundraising and, ultimately, helping you further the goals of your cause.
Not-For-Profit Services Solutions
You know how accounting and management issues directly affect the fiscal stability of your not-for-profit. So do we. With many team members actively involved in not-for-profits both personally and professionally, we have firsthand experience with the scrutiny you face from government agencies, donors and members of your Board.
A successful not-for-profit is built on many things: sufficient funding and donations, reliable information and dedicated staff and volunteers to see it through the ups and downs. Corrigan Krause provides an extra layer to aid in your success: alternative consulting and guidance, from tax help to grant applications. We’re here to provide you with the tools to help your organization gain the trust and support of the communities you serve.
- Audit & Accounting
- Business Advisory
- Executive/Leadership Advisory
- Inventory Management And Job Costing
- Product Line Profitability Analysis
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Internal Control Evaluation
- Operational Reviews
- R&D Credits
- International Tax Strategies
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Single Audits
- Yellow Book Audits
Corrigan Krause has worked with foundations, endowments, charities, churches, country clubs, schools, hospitals and other 501(c) entities over the past 30 years, performing various audit, financial reporting, attestation, consulting and tax work. It is our firm’s policy that our not-for-profit team completes annual training in not-for-profit financial statement presentation, auditing standards and federal and state tax preparation. Corrigan Krause is invested in the not-for-profit industry not only professionally but also personally with several members on the team volunteering and serving on various Boards of Trustees.
Meet Our Not-For-Profit Services Team
CORPORATE & BUSINESS TAX UPDATES
- Corporate Alternative Minimum Tax
- New Excise Tax on Stock Repurchases
- Permanent Extension to Fund Black Lung Disability Trust Fund
- Increase Research Credit Against Payroll Tax for Small Business
- Reinstatement of Limitation Rules for Deduction for State and Local, etc., Taxes; Extension of Limitation on Excess Business Losses of Noncorporate Taxpayers