We ensure your financial reporting is accurate, compliant and, most importantly, insightful.
Audit & Accounting
Assurance services are used to increase the transparency and relevance of your financial reporting. We realize “numbers” aren’t for everyone and can, in fact, be incredibly stressful to comb through and make sense of. Corrigan Krause assists in digging through the details, providing balance, expert support and a business partner to keep your business moving forward.
We’re here to keep an eye on things for you. We identify risks and offer solutions, translate numbers into usable data and keep your business in compliance.
Corrigan Krause is committed to quality, ensuring that our financial reporting services conform to the standards established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and other regulatory bodies.
You can feel confident when working with Corrigan Krause.
- Forecasts and projections
- Agreed upon procedures engagements
- Examinations and attestation reviews
- Quality of earnings reports
- Internal control reviews
- Accounting system reviews
- Employee benefit plan audit services
We work to improve your bottom line and ensure that your books are current and accurate.
Think of our bookkeeping services as your designated hitter—we’re ready to come off the bench when you need us for the day-to-day accounting tasks that are crucial to your business. When you outsource your bookkeeper, you save on salary, insurance and other related costs—and having one associated with an accounting firm brings credibility and trust. Our services can be set up on an as-needed basis or ongoing retainer, so when you make informed management decisions, you know that your financial information is accurate and timely.
- Preparation of invoices
- Preparation of business and payroll checks
- Recording of all deposits and issued checks
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, credit cards and loans
- Adjusting entries to the general ledger
- Preparation of sub-journals for accounts receivable/payable (including maintenance of customer and vendor files)
- Preparation of payroll and related tax returns