Your individual tax liability can be complex – We’re here to make tax time less taxing. Our team is here to help you simplify your taxes. Both business and personal tax planning are important for your overall financial success. We bring a proactive approach to taxes and tax savings techniques, identify planning opportunities that minimize taxes and protect your wealth.
In addition to annual income tax filing, we all need an estate plan, regardless of net worth. Corrigan Krause works with you to manage this process collaborating with attorneys and drawing on our expertise with taxes, life insurance, property ownership and trusts. We monitor your plan to ensure that it reflects both the changes in your personal situation, as well as adjustments in tax law. For estates and trusts, we work to minimize taxes, resolve administrative problems and assist with distributions to your beneficiaries. Regardless of the amount a person has accumulated, detailed and compassionate estate planning gives family and loved ones one less thing to worry about.
Life Planning Services:
- Review of overall net assets to determine tax consequences
- Determining the value of an estate
- Formulation of gifting strategies
- Charitable giving strategies and structure
- Developing gift plans for family philanthropy
- Assistance with life insurance planning
- Planning trusts and college or education gifts
- Personal financial statements
Tax Planning Services
Maintaining the wealth you’ve built through years of hard work and ambition requires a customized and detailed approach. We can help you set and reach your goals and plan for your legacy.
Tax Planning Services:
- Asset management
- Tax compliance and planning
- Family governance
- Preparing financial reports
- Gifts and distributions to beneficiaries
- Investment analysis
- Risk management
- Assistance with estate planning and charitable giving
- Retirement planning