Al has been with Corrigan Krause since 2002, with 35 years in the accounting industry. He is a director in the firm’s Consulting and Assurance Services practice areas, Al makes a point to know his clients on a personal level to ensure they are getting what they need from Corrigan Krause. This approach allows Al to offer expertly-tailored tax and financial solutions to help them meet both their business and personal goals and to guide them with gift, trust and business succession planning.
Al has also developed an important specialization in not-for-profit organizations. He not only focuses on consulting with his not-for-profit clients, but he also volunteers during a great deal of his free time. Al serves as an officer on several not-for-profit boards as well as his homeowners’ association and is involved in the local chambers of commerce.
Al graduated from The Ohio State University in 1984 with a bachelor’s degree in business administration and became a CPA in Ohio in 1988. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Al grew up in Lorain, Ohio and currently calls Avon home, where he lives with his wife, Jean, and three children: Matthew, Michael and Meghan. Al enjoys playing golf with his sons, reading about and researching historical events and people, and he is an amateur photographer.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Lorain County and North Coast Chambers of Commerce
- Board Member and the President of the Lorain Historical Society
- Board Member and Treasurer of the Literacy Cooperative of Cleveland
- Board Member and Treasurer of the Sanctuary Museum
- Board Member and Treasurer of the Montenero Italian Society of Lorain
- Board Member and Vice-President and Treasurer of the Avon Schools
- Educational Endowment-Fund
- President of the Wyndemere Estates Homeowners’ Association