Molly Stinn, CPA has experience with common interest realty associations, or CIRAs:



If you own a home or rental property in a condominium or in a housing development where the homeowners share certain common property, you are probably a member of a condominium owners or homeowners association – collectively referred to as a common interest realty association or CIRA. Whereas CIRA members own the exclusive use of their individual living quarters, the Read More >>