Businesses within the service space face a unique set of challenges when the focus so strongly centers around people. Your people come first but your clients come second. As a professional services firm ourselves, we understand the complexities that come with this territory.
We offer comprehensive accounting, tax and consulting services to top architecture, engineering, law, recruiting and technology firms, along with a wide variety of other professional service providers. We’re here to help you take advantage of opportunities to improve financial results and reduce risk and tax liability along the way.
- Audit & Accounting
- Business Advisory
- Executive/Leadership Advisory
- Practice Management Consulting
- Outsourced Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Compensation and Employee Benefit Design
- Strategic Planning and Benchmarking Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory Services
- Financing Assistance
- Forecasts and Projections
- Internal controls, review and design
- Strategic business planning
- Business succession planning
- Entity choice & review of operating agreements
For more than 30 years, we have worked with a wide variety of businesses that fall within the service space, including architecture, law, engineering, recruiting, PR/marketing, and more.
Meet Our Services Team
Key Points From This Post
• Qualifying standards have changed over the months, but as a baseline, qualification is determined by one of two factors.
• The employee retention credit cannot be claimed for wages that are expected to be forgiven under a Paycheck Protection Plan loan or other Covid-relief programs.